- About Us
- Ways To Give
- Our Programs
- The COPD Crisis
Search Engine Optimization and Marketing Volunteer Opportunity at Breathe LA
Breathe LA seeks a dynamic internet-savvy Search Engine Marketing and Google Adwords Guru.
- Set it up and teach us how to keep it going
- Develop and manage our search engine marketing and Pay-Per-Click Google campaigns from lead generation; market segment identification; keyword optimization and revenue growth.
- Generate and interpret performance reports including spending, CTR, ad quality.
- Analyze and report on the success of the marketing campaigns to management.
- Develop and manage web-based marketing including SEM and SEO
- Regularly review metadata, site content, and Google AdWords campaigns to maximize web traffic.
- Generate regular statistical reports summarize web traffic trends and best practices for increasing traffic.
- Experience with SEO and ad programs (Adwords; Google Adwords; Yahoo!/Overture; MSN Ad Center) is desirable
- Experience owning search engine marketing, online lead generation space strategies and optimization technology including PPC ads, paid search, key word analysis
• Can work from home or from Breathe LA’s office on Wilshire Blvd. Flexible hours.
• Stay current with software applications and web design trends.
• Multi-tasking skills, self driven.
• Good written and oral communications skills
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, college students are encouraged to apply.
• General interest in working for non-profits.
For information on how to take part in this and other BREATHE LA projects contact:
Julia Robinson Shimizu, Director of Marketing and Communications
BREATHE LA 323-935-8050 x 233
Deborah Maxwell, Communications Coordinator
BREATHE LA 323-935-8050 x 256